Petal Power 8i
Irish Blessing, modified for people who love to create beautiful things with fabric, thread and an embroidery machine!
Petal Power is all about flowers - new growth - creating Spring in your home regardless of the weather outside.
I don't know about you, but gardening isn't one of my strong points. What I can do, though, is create flowers using fabric and thread. And with the Petal Power design collections, now you can too! With Petal Power you can create flowers that will bloom all year long.
Petal Power comes in 4 sizes - 4", 6", 8" and 12" diameter flowers.
In all collections you will find:
- Embroidered appliqué designs to create 6 different flowers, with 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 petals per flower.
- Printable templates for all appliqué shapes
- SVG files to be used with the Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut and other electronic cutting machines to cut all appliqué shapes
- BERNINA Cutwork files to cut all appliqué shapes
- Multi-formatted designs including the following formats: ART, ART80, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX
- Complete instructions on how to stitch a flower, including multiple hoopings for 8" and 12" flowers
Petal Power 8i
These gorgeous designs can be used to add larger than life flowers to any quilt. They are also perfect to turn a Marvelous Mini Tuffet into a magical flower.
You will need a hoop that is at least 200mm wide and 205mm long to stitch the Petal Power 8i flowers in 1 hooping.
You will need a hoop that is at least 135mm wide and 205mm long to stitch the Petal Power 8i: 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 petal flowers in 2 hoopings.
You will need a hoop that is at least 147mm wide and 205mm long to stitch the Petal Power 8i 10 petal flower in 2 hoopings.