A collaboration with Cherry Guidry of Cherry Blossoms Quilting Studio.
In the beginning, Cherry used shapes from the GO! Heather Feather #1 and GO! Heather Feather #2 dies from AccuQuilt to create this simple yet stunning heirloom quilt to celebrate the Holiday season.
The pattern is now available for embroidery machine owners to create in the hoop, with the addition of beautiful threadwork that comes as standard with a Sarah Vedeler Designs collection.
Feather Fancy - Winter Wonderland / Evergreen
This version of the quilt uses the AccuQuilt GO! Ribbon Twist die for the center motif, in a complete replica of Cherry's Feather Fancy quilt. Exquisite stitching on the ribbon apliqué adds a touch of elegance to this design.
Feather Fancy - Ode to Spring
Changing the colors ever so slightly creates a completely different look, moving from the deeper shades of winter to the brighter and lighter shades of spring and new growth. There can never be too many hearts, and so the heart shape from the GO! Heather Feather #2 die appears in the center of the wreath.
This collection includes:
- Embroidered appliqué designs to create the wreath with 2 different centers.
- Printable templates for all appliqué shapes
- SVG files to be used with the Silhouette Cameo, Brother Scan N Cut and other electronic cutting machines to cut all appliqué shapes
- BERNINA Cutwork files for cutting al
- Multi-formatted designs including the following formats: ART, ART70, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX.
- Complete instructions to complete the quilt, measuring 28" x 28”
A hoop that is at least 5.5" x 9.45" (140mm x 240mm) is required.
The quilting on Feather Fancy with Embroidered Appliqué is free motion done by Sarah Vedeler. Quilting designs are NOT included with this collection. To find out how to use designs from the Transformation Quilting Collection to quilt Feather Fancy with Embroidered Applique, click here.