Happy Quilting Collection
In the Hoop Quilting Designs that are Guaranteed to Make you Happy!
The Happy Quilting Collection started out as a handful of designs that were going to be used to quilt the Happy Table Runner. The biggest problem was... how to quilt the applique blocks?
The challenge with quilting applique blocks in the hoop has always been how to make sure the quilting is around the applique and not on top of it.
The solution is so clean and simple I wonder it has eluded me for so long. If the applique block is trimmed precisely so that the applique is in exactly the right place, quilting it is easy!
Having figured this out for the 100mm Happy Motif used in the Happy Table Runner pattern, the 125mm Happy Motif and 150mm Happy Motif followed very quickly.
The result - the Happy Quilting Collection!
- Quilting in the hoop designs for the 3 sizes of Happy Motif.
- Quilting in the hoop designs for square blocks.
- Quilting in the hoop designs for half square setting triangles.
- Quilting in the hoop designs for borders.
- Multiple formats including: ART, ART70, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX
*** Not all sizes of the designs are available in all formats due to hoop size considerations ***
Happy Quilting Collection Designs
- 5" block containing a 100mm Happy Motif (with and without top circle)
- 6.5" block containing a 125mm Happy Motif
- 8" block containing a 150mm Happy Motif
- Borders to go alongside square setting and on-point blocks, 5", 6.5", 8"
- Half Square Setting Triangles to go with 5", 6.5" and 8" blocks
- Half Square Setting Triangles doubled to make squares that are 5", 6.5" and 8"
- Log Block quilting designs that are 5", 6.5" and 8"
- Designs for the Happy Table Runner
- SquareIn blocks to fit 3", 4", 5", 6.5" and 8"
Use the Happy Quilting Collection to quilt the Happy Table Runner and much more!
The Happy embroidered applique motifs can be found in the Happy Popups Collection (not included with the Happy Quilting Collection).