Embroidered Appliqué for the Sedona Star Quilt
The Sedona Surprise Design Collection contains the embroidered appliqué designs that go with the Sedona Star quilt. It also contains instructions to make 2 smaller quilts using the designs – a 50” square and a 32” square.
- 5”, 4”, and 3” diameter circles, featuring a scaled-down embroidery version of the design from the center of the Sedona Star quilt
- Designs to complete months 6, 7, 8 and 10 of Sedona Star, a block-of-the-month quilt
- Instructions to create Sedona Surprise I, a 50” x 50” quilt featuring the designs from month 10
- Instructions to create Sedona Surprise II, a 32” x 32” quilt featuring the designs from months 6, 7 and 8
- Full-sized templates for all appliqué shapes
- Full-sized templates for paper piecing
- Fabric requirements for Sedona Surprise I and II
The Sedona Surprise embroidered appliqué designs add the “Wow!” factor to the Sedona Star quilt, as well as being gorgeous in their own right for use on any number of other projects.
This embroidered appliqué design collection can be used with the Sedona Star quilt pattern.
Now includes SVG files to cut all appliqué shapes!
- Multi-format collection includes: ART, ART60, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX.
- Hoop size: A 5” x 7” or large hoop is required
- Sedona Surprise I is 50” x 50”
- Sedona Surprise II is 32” x 32”