Sleeping Beauty Sleep Mask & Here's Looking At You Zippered Pouch
If you're looking for a fun, quick and easy project then this is it!
Jasmine, age 12, said "I could wear this to sleep in and know that I look super cool all night long!". Who do you know who could imagine a great night of sleep knowing that they look super cool all night long?
If you're traveling, make sure you've got a Sleeping Beauty Sleep Mask tucked into your carry on bag. Then you can arrive in style, refreshed after a good nap!
Included in the Sleeping Beauty Sleep Mask design collection:
- Detailed, illustrated instructions to make the sleep mask, either with the flower design, the heart design or one of each on the lenses
- Printable PDF templates for the frame and the lenses
- SVG files for cutting the frame and lenses with your favorite electronic cutting machine
- BERNINA Cutwork files for cutting the frame and lenses with the BERNINA Cutwork tool
- Multi-formatted designs: ART, ART80, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PES, VP3, XXX
A hoop that is at least 80mm x 247mm is required (3.125" x 9.3")
This design collection is delivered as a Digital Download
Just added: Here's Looking At You Pouch!
Use the Sleeping Beauty Sleep Mask as a fun appliqué on a super cute - and highly useful - lined zipper pouch! Instructions now added for making a zippered pouch in 2 sizes. Perfect for stashing sewing notions, art supplies, cosmetics and so much more. Add D-rings to the optional tabs and a strap to create an on-the-go purse that's just big enough to hold your wallet, phone, car keys - and of course your sunglasses!